Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Tales From The Box In The Closet

Hamilton Comics

Back in 1991 my good friend Bruce Hamilton published some new horror magazines with titles like GraveTales, Maggots, and Dread of Night under his own imprint, Hamilton Comics. I had once pitched the idea of a humor magazine to him, he liked the idea, but opted instead to go with horror titles. I submitted a story to him for one of those magazines, he liked it and said he would buy it if I would do the final art. Well, I don't think I do the kind of art I think it needed, so it never got illustrated, never got published and I never got paid. But here's the script that I submitted.








This material is Copyright Robert M. Foster 2009 and is posted here for the edification of comics fans and students of comic art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home